Hello, thank you for visiting my website. This is a review about “35 Professional Photoshop Tutorials by Patrick Johnson”. By this post I am going to share my experience about Patrick’s video tutorials.
For those who don’t know, I am Muneem Billah. I am doing Internet Marketing since 2014. As I am doing Internet Marketing so I must need to work with photoshop for editing photos or pictures or images. But my skill wasn’t enough for editing task. And I can’t hire someone everytime for my editing task. So, I decided that I need to learn photo editing for marketing.
As, I need to learn photo editing so I was looking for some video tutorials on Google and YouTube. But I didn’t find out advanced video tutorials from Google and YouTube. Although there have lots of video tutorials but I think those are for beginners and not for them who is looking for advanced.
As I wasn’t find out what I was looking for. So, I was asking my few FB friends that can they told me a source where I can get advanced photoshop tutorials. So, they suggest me few source like as lynda, tutsplus etc. But one friend told me to check out Patrick’s “35 professional photoshop tutorials”. So I was visited Patrick’s official website to check the quality of the video tutorials. And I was impressed by seeing the quality of his tutorials! And he takes only $27 for his all tutorials! Where he can take $27 for only one video tutorial! As the price is low and the quality is high so, I decided to purchased his tutorials. And after watching Patrick’s video tutorials finally my photo editing skill is improved! And now I can edit any photos or images easily within few minutes, which helps me for my marketing business to get better result.
As I get success from Patrick’s “35 professional photoshop tutorials” so I suggest to everyone, who is looking for photoshop tutorials. So, please take a look at Patrick’s official website to check his photoshop video tutorials.
If you want to learn more about Patrick Johnson’s & his tutorials so you can read below info but you can also get more about him on his website.
Who is Patrick?
Patrick is a professional graphic artist, photo editor, colorist (photo & video) and photographer. His main goal with his tutorials is to teach you how you can create better photos by spending as little money as possible and it all starts with photo editing.
List of 35 Professional Photoshop Tutorials:
- How To Create A Cartoon Character With Photomanipulation & Retouching
- How To Make Facial Features Pop Out With Retouching
- How To Make Your Photos Come Alive
- How To Make Your Portraits Look Out Of This World
- How To Change The Lighting In A Photo
- How To Glam Up A Budget Photo Shoot With Editing
- How To Turn A Self-Portrait Into A Studio Shot Portrait
- How To Create A Surreal Looking Character With Advanced Retouching Techniques
- How To Turn Your Photos Into High Impact Magazine Ads
- How To Give Your Portraits The “Video Game Look”
- How To Create More Impactful Portraits
- How To Turn A Girl Into A Surreal Character
- How To Create Stylised Black & White Portraits
- How To Add An Enchanted Atmosphere To Your Photos
- How To Create Breathtaking Images
- How To Create A Fantasy Environment With Photomanipulation
- How To Turn A Daytime Scene Into A Night Scene
- How To Turn Your Photo Into A Flashy Poster Ad
- How To Retouch Your Portraits Like The Pros
- How To Give A Photo A Cool Grungy Desaturated Look
- How To Do An Extreme Makeover Digitally In Photoshop
- How To Bring Out Colors & Details In Your Photos
- How To Change The Look Of A Dull Photo With Color Grading
- How To Make The Most Out Of Your Raw Photos
- How To Create A Lightbox For Pocket Change!
- Digital Painting For Beginners: How To Paint With A Mouse
- How To Create Fantasy Characters In Photoshop
- How To Make A Portrait Pop Out Of The Screen
- How To Transform Your Portraits With Color Grading
- How To Create A Zombie Infested City
- How To Improve The Look Of Your Wedding Photos
If for any reasons you are not completely satisfied with Patrick’s training tutorials, then he is offering you a 60-day money back guarantee, without questions asked. If you don’t think these video tutorials is worth it, simply drop him an email – and you’ll get all your money back instantly.
So don’t wait, get the knowledge and start creating stunning images today.
Related Post: Take Your Photoshop Skill To The Next Level